1. It can be used for consolidation and coating abrasives, floor wear-resistant sand, ceramic roller professional sand, wet or dry blast sand.
2. It's suitable for super-precision grinding and polishing in the crystal and electronics industries.
3. It's suitable for processing hardened steel, alloy steel, high-speed steel, high carbon steel, and other materials with high hardness and high tensile strength.
4. It can also be used as contact media, insulators, and precision casting sand.
Monocrystalline Fused Alumina
1. It's mainly used for making advanced cutting and grinding tools.
2. It’s suitable for grinding high-hardness, high-toughness materials such as high-vanadium high-speed steel, austenitic stainless steel, and titanium alloys.
3. It is used for dry grinding and grinding work which is easy to deform and burn.
4. It is suitable for various abrasive tools such as resin, ceramics, coating, etc.
5. It can be used for high temperature bonding agent molding, and won’t fade after high temperature sintering.